Built for modern businesses
Sign up in minutes for free. Put simply, no monthly fees, minimum spends, or hidden charges.
Easily grow into new markets. Create HKD, USD, EUR and GBP wallets to receive payments.
Expand your supply chain. Make payments to 177 countries at low rates.
Streamline your sales
- Create currency wallets at the click of a button. Neat lets you skip the queues and paperwork involved in setting up local and foreign accounts.
- Easily and seamlessly integrate with global platforms like Amazon, Stripe, Shopify and Paypal, allowing you to accept payments in local currencies.
- Zero monthly fees and no minimum transactions. In short, our wallets are fee-free to set up and maintain.
Make payments simple and easy
- Fast, easy and cost-effective transfers to bank accounts locally and internationally.
- Make payments to 177 countries at competitive rates.
- Set up multiple payees in seconds and send funds with the click of a button.
Make bookkeeping a breeze
- Seamlessly integrate your Neat account with Xero for easy payment reconciliation.
- Likewise, sync your multi-currency Neat transactions, easily identifying who made the transaction and where.
- Your Xero transaction records are updated on an hourly basis for easy bookkeeping
Full visibility and control
- Monitor all employee expenses all from one place and in real-time from your Neat Dashboard.
- Stay in control by setting monthly limits and reduce the risk of unexpected expenses.
- Stay secure with the ability to create, freeze or cancel employee cards in minutes to protect your business funds.
Your Neat account integrates with Xero, so it’s simple to reconcile your transactions and receive in-depth financial reporting.
Make it easy for customers to pay you by card. Neat integrates with Stripe, with payments sent directly into your Neat wallets.
Make sure you’re consistently dotting all the i’s and crossing all the t’s- get support through Neat’s network partner Osome.
Commonly asked questions
Is Neat a bank?
The simple answer is no, firstly, Neat is not a bank. As a result, it is not supervised by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
Neat Limited is licensed as a Money Service Operator (No. 19-06-02796) and a Money Lender (No. 0645/2022) in Hong Kong. Neat Asia Limited is licensed as a Trust and Corporate Service Provider (TC007913) in Hong Kong. Neat Global Limited is a registered agent of PayrNet Limited which is an Electronic Money Institution authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (900594) in the United Kingdom.
More information can be found here.
How are my funds protected and secured?
Your money is in safe hands!
Your funds are held in segregated bank accounts at licensed banks and managed in accordance with robust safeguarding policies and procedures.
In addition, we also work with the best cybersecurity technology to keep your money safe and protected.
Take a look here to learn more about security.here to learn more about security.
How long will it take to set up my Neat account?
You’ll be up and running in no time at all!
The easy online application only takes 5 to 15 minutes depending on your company structure.
Then once we’ve received your completed application, we can approve your account or request additional information if required, within 1 or 2 business days.
Are there any transaction limits?
We cater for businesses with up to USD 10MM of monthly sales.
However at Neat we realise that each customer is unique, and our transaction limits are reviewed on a risk-based approach by our compliance department.
What people say about Neat
“Firstly, I needed a credit card and I thought – I’m not going through all the hassle with a bank. For my business, Neat is the only account I use. Most importantly, it works for everything I need it for.”
Charis Rooda, Webconf.asia
“Opening a bank account as a young company in Hong Kong can be extremely time-consuming and as entrepreneurs the one thing we don’t have is time to waste. Certainly, with Neat we were able to set up our account very easily, and their services became immediately essential for all our day-to-day operations in Hong Kong.”
Claus Christensen, CEO & Co-Founder, Know Your Customer