Built for modern businesses
3 easy steps and your payment is sent, payment tracking keeps you in the know
Keep more of your earnings by saving on costly hidden charges
Send cross border payments across the world
Make payments simple and easy
- Fast, easy and cost-effective transfers to bank accounts locally and internationally
- Make payments to all over the worls at competitive rates
- Meanwhile, set up multiple payees in seconds and send funds with the click of a button
Full visibility and control
- Track the status of the payment with the click of a button
- Share a link with your payee, so they can also track where the payment is and the estimated arrival date
Make bookkeeping a breeze
- Seamlessly integrate your Neat account with Xero for easy payment reconciliation
- Likewise, sync your multi-currency Neat transactions, including who made the transaction and where
- Your Xero transaction records updated on an hourly basis for easy bookkeeping
Commonly asked questions
How do I make a payment?
Once you have balance in your Neat account, you can make a payment straight away. for more details see here
Can I make payments to China
Yes, to make any outgoing payments, you’ll first need to create a payee and add bank account details, including:
Account holder name – currently accepting names in English only. For more information please see here
How do I check the status of my payment?
Once you have created a payment, you can check the status by finding the payment in your Neat dashboard.
Are there any transaction limits?
We can help you make payments to a large number of countries and adding more all the time for the full list please see here
What people say about Neat
“Opening a bank account as a young company in Hong Kong can be extremely time-consuming and as entrepreneurs the one thing we don’t have is time to waste. Certainly, with Neat we were able to set up our account very easily, and their services became immediately essential for all our day-to-day operations in Hong Kong.”
Claus Christensen, CEO & Co-Founder, Know Your Customer