Built for modern businesses
3 easy steps and your payment is sent! Payment tracking keeps you in the know.
Keep more of your earnings by saving on costly hidden charges.
Send cross-border payments around the world, quick and easily.
Make payments simple and easy
- Fast, easy and cost-effective local and international transfers to bank accounts
- Make money transfer to all over the word at competitive rates.
- Set up multiple payees in seconds and send funds with the click of a button.
Full visibility and control
- Track the status of any payment, with data at your fingertips.
- Share payment tracking links with your payee, so they know exactly where payments are and when funds will arrive.
Make bookkeeping a breeze
- Seamlessly integrate your Neat account with Xero for easy payment reconciliation.
- Sync your multi-currency Neat transactions, and know exactly who made the transaction and where.
- Your Xero transaction records updated on an hourly basis for easy bookkeeping.
Commonly asked questions
How do I make a payment?
Once you have balance in your Neat account, you can make a payment straight away. For more details see here
Can I make payments to China?
Yes! To make any outgoing payments, just create a payee and add their bank account details, including:
Account holder name (currently accepting names in English only). For more information please see here
How do I check the status of my payment?
Once you have created a payment, you can check the status in your Neat dashboard.
Are there any transaction limits?
We can help you make local and international payments to a large number of countries and adding more all the time for the full list please see here
What people say about Neat
“Opening a bank account as a young company in Hong Kong can be extremely time-consuming and as entrepreneurs the one thing we don’t have is time to waste. Certainly, with Neat we were able to set up our account very easily, and their services became immediately essential for all our day-to-day operations in Hong Kong.”
Claus Christensen, CEO & Co-Founder, Know Your Customer