International Women’s Day 2021
At Neat, we believe in enabling small businesses with the payment capabilities normally reserved for multinational corporations. We are building a product for young and diverse businesses run by entrepreneurs from different backgrounds and so it is important that our workforce also represents that diversity. International Women’s Day 2021 celebrates how far we have come with gender equality and a reminder that we all have to work together to do more.
#ChooseToChallenge – this year’s theme for International Women’s Day. International Women’s Day is a global day celebrating the achievements of women. It is also about raising awareness on women’s equality and gender parity!
How do you choose to challenge? We interviewed some of our Neat employees on the importance of International Women’s Day, why we should foster diversity and how they choose to challenge.
- Jasmine Liu, Chief Compliance Office
- Annalise Haigh, General Counsel
- Jackie Law, Product Design Lead
- Kyungseo Lee, Product Owner
- Emily Westwood, Business Development Manage – Affiliates
- Stutee saxena, Team Lead – Customer Solutions