Keeping our customers safe: security tips from Neat
At Neat, we are committed to providing our customers with secure online and mobile payment services and enhancing our security. Here are some smart tips to help protect yourself.
Globally, there has been an increase of security incidents during the COVID-19 pandemic time.
So when it comes to using Neat, we recommend you follow the below security tips to protect yourself from any fraudulent events.
- Only download the Neat app from official App stores
- Always upgrade to the latest mobile operating system
- Update your Neat app to the latest version
- Make sure you use the passcode lock on your smartphone and other devices
- Log out completely when you finish a mobile transaction session
- Avoid storing sensitive information such as credit card details
- Avoid opening links and attachments in emails and texts
- Check regularly transactions in the Neat dashboard
If you suspect that you have become victim to phishing or fraud transactions here is what you to do:
- Directly report the incident to Neat customer service team to get assistance
- Change your Neat app passwords that could have been compromised
- Block your card in the Neat app as soon as possible
Don’t forget, ask yourself would Neat ask for that information?
Because when you know what looks suspicious, you will be less likely to be duped. At Neat, we are committed to helping you spot them as an extra layer of protection for your Neat account.
If you have any questions or want to learn more about security at Neat, you can find more information here.